Mafrika Sunday in Harlem- 10 bands!

  • rrothblatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      Hi Everyone,
      There will be a 10-band FREE festival of music in Harlem on Sunday
      6/24.
      I hope lots of people show up to hear some great African music! Famoro
      Dioubate will bring his balafon rhythms and other bands include Meta and
      the Cornerstones, along with Ismael Isaac.
      [Info for Mafrika festival in Harlem]

      For more info,
      Please visit Mafrika.org.
      Regards,