Camp Merveilles Early Bird Group Discount!

  • JJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      Hello Dancers and Drummers!
      Camp Merveilles is announcing an early bird Group Discount! If you register with at least 5 other people, you pay only $275 for the WHOLE CAMP! These prices are unheard of at any other conference! Take advantage of the low cost of tuition and make your travel plans today!
      It is our tenth year and we want to see YOU there!
      Drummers: There will at least one advanced only Djembe class taught daily, and also one beginning class daily!
      Balaphone: Alya Syla teaching Balaphone daily!
      Dancers: Fara Tolno, Alseny Soumah, Mamady Sano, , Mouminatou Camara, Djeneba Sako, Marietou Camara, Onye Ozuzu...
      Need I say More?
      Please reply all inquires to merveilles.info@...
      visit our website to print a registration form
      www.kissidugu.org

      Schedule coming soon!