NYC: Open call for African Music Bands

  • Alexabirdsong
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      Any groups coming to NYC this July. I have dates open.

      Let me know.

      All good wishes.

      Best regards,

      Alexa

      Sent from my iPhone

      Alexa Rose Birdsong
      450 West 152nd Street, #42
      New York, NY 10031

      "Live life like it's golden, golden, golden..." - Jill Scott

    • mail@yusufsbeat.nl
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
        > Any groups coming to NYC this July. I have dates open.
        >
        > Let me know.

        zuluwannsago

      • mail@yusufsbeat.nl
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2012
          I am Yusuf, a Ghanaian percussionist and bandleader living in Netherlands.
          With my band Zuluwannsago we play afrobeat, funk and
          jazz on festivals and in clubs.
          Here http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago [1] you'll find some videos from a Jazz festival
          where we
          performed.
          And this is my website: http://www.yusufsbeat.nl/ [2].
          I also have a profile on myspace: www.myspace.com/zuluwannsago
          [3].
          I hope you'll like my music and that you are interested in booking us.
          Please do let me know what you think about it.
          Thanks
          and greetings,
          Yusuf Nuweku
          Tel. + 31 684123679