Where to listen to African Music

  • georges_tim99
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi,
      I love to hear african music, can someone give me a web
      address where I can listen to African music. Or a
      radio-site which plays African music?
      Not only reggae!
    • David N
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
        Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:56:39 -0000
        From: "georges_tim99" <georges_tim99@...>
        Subject: Where to listen to African Music

        > Hi,
        > I love to hear african music, can someone give me a web
        > address where I can listen to African music. Or a
        > radio-site which plays African music?
        > Not only reggae!

        Georges:
        You may hear African music at many sites. Go to
        http://www.africasounds.com for a good listing.
        I recommend the "Viva la Musica" program on
        http://www.totallyradio.com I listen to that a lot...it
        streams untinterrupted and the programs are archived. I have
        also attached a message posted in the newsgroup
        alt.music.african that will be very helpful to you.
        Of course, check out
        http://www.zyworld.com/motherlandinfluence as well for a
        link to live-stream music on Sunday evenings (eastern USA).
        David N.

      • alino bany
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
          Happy new year
          You can visit this web:
          http://www.jbmpiana-bcbg.com or www.wengebcbg.com

          Thanks

          >Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:56:39 -0000
          >From: "georges_tim99" <georges_tim99@...>
          >Subject: Where to listen to African Music
          >
          > > Hi,
          > > I love to hear african music, can someone give me a web
          > > address where I can listen to African music. Or a
          > > radio-site which plays African music?
          > > Not only reggae!
        • sterns_pasha
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2002