Meet Yusufsbeat

  • mail@yusufsbeat.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      am Yusuf, a Ghanaian percussionist and bandleader living in The
      Netherlands.
      With my band Zuluwannsago we play afrobeat, funk and jazz
      on festivals and in clubs.
      Here http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago [1]
      you'll find some videos from a Jazz festival
      where we performed.
      And
      this is my website: http://www.yusufsbeat.nl/ [2].
      I also have a
      profile on myspace: www.myspace.com/zuluwannsago [3].
      I hope you'll like
      my music and that you are interested in booking us.
      Please do let me
      know what you think about it.
      Thanks and greetings,
      Yusuf Nuweku
      0031684123679

      Links:
      ------
      [1]
      http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago
      [2] http://www.yusufsbeat.nl/
      [3]
      http://www.myspace.com/zuluwannsago

    • mail@yusufsbeat.nl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
        Hi,
        I am Yusuf, a Ghanaian percussionist and bandleader living in
        The Netherlands.
        With my band Zuluwannsago we play afrobeat, funk and
        jazz on festivals and in clubs.
        Here
        http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago [1] you'll find some videos from a
        Jazz festival