RE: [african_music] English Congolese Rumba et Koffi featuring Papy Ipepi

  • ResQ-Ranjazz Omogo's Family
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      Check out Gberemide by Omogo Reloaded.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzMPkukFLcI

      ResQ Records want to know what you think.
      Thank you,
      OMogo ReloadedResQ Records, Indiana

      The African Music Group - tell your friends about us!
      http://www.africanmusicgroup.com/

    • Sabrina Krauss
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011
        I was looking for an English version of Koffi ..........the guy is someone else. His voice is nice. The rhythm is ok....I like live better.....