Koffi Olomide Concert

  • niyonga bo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      I just uploaded this video of Koffi Olomide European tour Concert to clarify this.

      Suzuki Luzubu dances in this video.

      Suzuki always dances to this sebene when he has the stage to himself. In a few concerts he adds the part where does like he is talking on the telephone. In other concerts, he does not do like he is talking on the telephone, but he does everything else.

      Some of my friends and I think he is paying his respects or hommage to Late Pepe Kalle. One of them said the Late Franco.

      Are there others who think the same as well?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQo1Pjdsqc