Umoja on U is back again - February 20, 2011

  • Diallo Sumbry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hello Friends:

      I hope this message finds you well. Just wanted to give you a shout and
      make sure you got your tickets already for Umoja on U on Sunday, February
      20, 2011. As you know, we rescheduled this event from December 26, 2010 due
      to inclement weather. If you purchased a ticket in December, it will be
      honored on February 20, 2011. So far the response has been great and tickets
      have started to move so I wanted to make sure you didn't wait too long and
      miss out. We are looking forward to a very spirited celebration and
      honoring eight deserving stalwarts of our community.

      We know some people do not like to use Ticketmaster so I wanted to let you
      know that you can get tickets everyday from 10 am - 6 pm at the Lincoln
      Theater Box Office. You can also contact me directly to get tickets at
      202.286.2688. General admission is $20, Seniors (65 & older) and children
      (12 and under are $10). However, we also have a group rate available -
      GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE PEOPLE - TICKETS ARE JUST $10 EACH. I am attaching a
      copy of the flyer just in case you want to send it to your family and
      friends to get your group together.

      So remember, on Sunday February 20, 2011 - people from all over the DC, MD,
      VA, NJ, PA, NY NC and even a group of students from St. Mary's College in
      the UK will converge on U Street to celebrate Black History Month with us at
      Umoja on U. We want you to be there too...Don't delay...Get your tickets
      before they are all gone!!!

      Peace and Love

      --
      Diallo "Daheart" Sumbry