TX: Watusi - Oct 10 - Fiesta Latinoamericana! in the Dallas Arts District

  • Tropikal Productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dallas celebrates the 200th anniversary of Latin America's independence with the
      4th annual
      Fiesta Latinoamericana!
      music, dance, workshops, food, and family fun from 15 nations
      Sunday, Oct 10, 2010
      11 am to 7 pm
      FREE
      2301 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201
      in the Dallas Arts District
      from the Guadalupe Cathedral and the Meyerson to the AT&T Plaza
      www.dfwinternational.org/FiestaLatinoamericana

      Sounds and Rhythms of the Americas
      with musicians and dancers from 15 nations (view performance schedules)

      Dance Pavilion Workshops (view schedules)
      salsa, cueca, indigena, merengue, tango, cumbia, chacarera, danzon and much more

      FiestaMart's Secrets of Our Cuisines
      workshops by the Latino Culinary Institute featuring our finest chefs

      Children's Craft Workshops
      papel picado, mascaras, ojo de Dios, flores de papel, weaving, and much more

      State Farm LatinoQuest
      cultural games and prizes

      In the plaza�
      strolling mariachis, clowns, Aztec dancers, magicians, mimes, sidewalk artists,
      balloon and food vendors

      Parade of Nations
      celebrating the American people and nations

      Afro Latino Drum Circle
      indigenous, Caribbean, candombe and capoeira rhythms