OO band plays Julliard Park - Sat, SEPT. 11 w/ OO band - Santa Rosa, CA (FREE)

  • Sabrina Krauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      OO Band

      Celebrating World Diversity

      Date: Saturday, September 11th
      Time: 5:00 PM
      Location: Julliard Park,227 Santa Rosa Ave,Santa Rosa,CA

      Free to the public...

      Sponsored by: Arts Sonoma Festival 10 - Imagine!

      Master percussionist,composer and recording artist, Onye Onyemaechi, creates a dynamic band consisting of professional musicians from diverse musical backgrounds and cultures.Together they create a joyous pulse of exciting dance music!

      Beginning with African music and fusing original compositions with influences from Afro-beat, Reggae, Jazz and World Music, the result is an electrifying musical feast to uplift the human spirit into a joyful union of body and soul......

      For More Information:
      Onye Onyemaechi
      707- 528-4458
      www.villagerhythms.com
      onye@...
      Last edited by Joy123; 10 Hours Ago at 10:00 PM. Reason: need to add color

      I just looked at the Bulletin board list of events and classes and I don't see anything. Maybe you can open the page and send the link to me.
      Date: Saturday, September 11th

      Time: 5 PM

      Location: Julliard Park, 227 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA, USA

      Sponsored by: Arts Sonoma Festival 10 Imagine

      Master percussionist,composer and recording artist, Onye Onyemaechi, creates a
      dynamic band consisting of professional musicians from diverse musical backgrounds and cultures.
      Together they create a joyous pulse of exciting dance music!

      Beginning with African music and fusing original compositions with influences from Afro-beat, Reggae, Jazz
      and World Music, the result is an electrifying musical feast to uplift the human spirit into a joyful union of body and soul......

      For More Infromation:
      Onye Onyemaechi
      707- 528-4458
      www.villagerhythms.com