This Friday, Saturday and Sunday Drumming Events - BOSTON!

  • Mista Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Boston Area and Beyond

      Just a heads-up! All of our Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Drumming Classes are starting this week and next!

      We have classes at your level on every night of the week. We even have a new Beginners Drumming Class starting on Sunday afternoons in April. Conga class is also in April. Dance classes and djembe/dunun are all the time and our Spring semester starts now!
      http://www.drumconnection.com/DrumConnection/This_Week.html

      DJEMBE! Last week I received 4 new djembes that are gorgeous and sound likewise. Amazing djembe. If you are looking, you gotta see these!
      http://web.me.com/tauber/Our_Drums/Photos.html

      Saturday, April 3, 2010
      Discussion/Presentation
      4PM - 6PM
      http://www.meetup.com/AfricaTravel/calendar/12826118/
      Trip to Africa - Study djembe, traditional dance, bala, fulani flute and begin to explore Africa and its people. In this 2 hour presentation and discussion, we will answer all of your questions about what a trip to Guinea is like, can you do it, what can you expect.

      The Trip to Africa is in July. The optional info meeting is Saturday.

      I hope you can come!

      In rhythm spirit,
      Alan and Fanta

      The DrumConnection