Green October Mix Tapes: The Re Branding Of Nigeria-One Year Later

  • Harrison Nwozo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      It was last year April 2009 when Harry Baba and DJ ManixX first released
      Green October Volume I.

      A year later we are pleased to announce
      that we have a combined 30,000 + downloads to date worldwide on all 3
      mix tapes. (Green October Volume I, II & III).

      We want to
      thank you for your support. The goal of Green October was, and still is,
      to re brand Nigeria through music. So far the non Nigerians,
      Americans, Europeans, Asians, Jamaicans, Canadians, Indians etc all
      peoples from across the globe ….. have emailed us and told us how much
      they love the music and most especially how they had absolutely no idea
      that Nigerians made such great music!!!

      Please, if you have not
      done so already, download Green October Volume I, II, & III right
      here.

      Takes only a few minutes and its absolutely FREE.
      http://www.greenoctober.djmanixx.com/

      We
      achieved great success in getting our press release published in the
      Western Media. Below are two links from Western Media that published
      our story after believing our product, our message and our music.
      http://www.hiphoppress.com/2010/02/-tribe-x-entertainment-presents-green-october-the-re-branding-of-nigeria-through-music.html

      http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2608011/green_october_the_rebranding_of_nigeria.html?cat=33

      Green
      October Volume IV is currently in progress. A possible Volume V and VI
      May emerge right on the beginning of summer.
      Please support the
      movement by forwarding the website link http://www.greenoctober.djmanixx.com/

      to your friends and associates.

      Thank you and May God richly