Miriam Makeba -- Pata Pata 1967 -- Thank You, Miriam

  • major_mechanic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I uploaded this video onto YouTube on the occasion of Miriam Makeba's death because the rights holder had blocked all access to previous uploads of this song by other people.

      It too was blocked, but for some reason, two days ago, the block was rescinded and the video is available to anyone, but for how long, I don't know.

      Enjoy while you can:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajxTzUlAq0
    • T Tabufor
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Still blocked in the united states.

        visit the new and updated website www.cameroonpikin.com or www.myspace.com/mambofromcameroon for up to date news and information on Mambo and Siren Protectors of the rainforest.

        "Acquire knowledge. It enables its possessor to distinguish right from

        wrong; it lightens the way to Heaven; it is our friend in the desert,

        our society in solitude, our companion when friendless, it guides us to

        happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an ornament amongst

        friends; and an armour against enemies." (Prophet Mohammed (SAW))