NY:Looking for Coupe Decale & Soukous Dancers

  • bisilab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2009
      I am celebrating my 35th Birthday on June 27th and I would like to hire some coupe decale and/or soukous dancers. Can someone help me to find some in the NY area. The party will take place in Mnhattan. Please contact me at bisi26@... if you know someone. My name is Bisila Bokoko. I am most grateful if you can help me to make my dream true.

      Best regards,

      BB