Famoudou Konate Portland DJEMBE Workshop!

  • drumnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Famoudou will return to Portland for 4 incredible days of djembe and dunun instruction!
      4 day Intensive Camp
      Thursday, June 18 through
      Sunday, June 21st, 2009

      WHO: All levels
      WHERE: Village Ballroom
      700 NE Dekum
      Portland, OR
      TIME: Classes will be from 1:00pm to 6:00p.m.
      (Four Hours of instruction, plus breaks)
      COST: $350 per person for 4 days, or $100.00 per day.

      Youth 17 and under pay only $70 per day!

      This is his ONLY WEST COAST STOP on the tour for 2009!!

      Don't miss this terrific opportunity to study with this Grand Master of the Djembe!

      We had a few cancellations...and there are only 10 spots left, so register soon! We have spots for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days...

      For all the details and to register, go to:
      http://www.africanrhythmtraders.com/html/famoudou.html

      HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

      If you have any questions, you can also call Rhythm Traders: (503) 288-6950

      Rhythm Traders
      3904 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
      Portland, OR 97212

      (2 blocks north of Fremont, at corner of NE MLK Blvd. and NE Failing)