Re: [african_music] New at "Likembe": Classic Nigerian Highlife, Ethiopian Sounds, Much More!

  • john esenwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      John B,
      Do you know PETIT MIGUELITO from Benin Republic?
      If you do, where can I get any of his CDs ?
      Regards,
      john

    • Kilimanjaro Entertainment
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        Kilimanjaro Entertainment�s new website with more depth and features is now up. The new website will feature the following:
        -Weekly Kenyan, African and reggae entertainment news updates
        -Videos of the week
        -Music reviews
        -Concerts, tours and event s
        -Marketplace (with the ability to sample music before buying), DVD�s and gifts (coming Nov. 10th)
        We will be updating our website on every Tuesday
        Please visit WWW.KE411.COM and while there, go to the contact us page and let us know what you think. Suggestions are always welcome.
        Jojo
        Kilimanjaro Entertainment
        WWW.KE411.COM