World Song Festival 2008

  • Trond Inge Skara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
      Hi!

      I'm organising an "internet music-fan" contest called World Song Festival.
      The 2008 edition is now ready to be judged.
      We need voters from different countries around the world, so if you
      are interested in listening to and judge songs from 100 different
      countries then this would be something for you.
      If you have questions or want to take part, please feel free to write to me.

      trond.skara@...

      Best Wishes
      Trond
    • ANTHONY KALUME