Thanks a Bunch! - MATONDO!

  • Ms Golden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 1:50 AM
      Greetings,

      I didn't forget, just had to take time to recuperate a bit. Well, still
      working on that, but THANK YOU to those who attended or participated in any
      portion of the Congolese Dance and Drum Festival at the beginning of this
      month, or if you brought your child to participate, we couldn't have
      accomplished anything without you. I look forward to seeing you next year!
      If you are interested in helping with tasks that need to be completed for
      2009, please let me know what your skills are and what your interests are; I
      will begin setting up committees over this summer. Depending on the
      response, some of those interested may not be needed.

      Lastly, if you did not get the opportunity to fill out a survey at the
      festival, please let me know and I will email one to you by early next week.

      Thanks again,

      LaKiesha, CDDF Coordinator