Looking for musical guests...

  • Mary Ellen Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      www.PsychicCockTailHour.com

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maryellen

      *** ...Above are the links to the site, and the show... ***

      Here is a schedule for the next series of shows we are
      airing...We welcome back our usual listeners, and invite more free
      thinking folks to join our audience and give us a try...Also, we
      always welcome new guests to participate in what we already have
      going on, or to introduce a new topic, or music to our lineup...Our
      chat room will be open as usual !!!

      Guests are still welcome...Please e-mail me at :
      maryellenrayofsun@...

      To call into the show, please dial : 345-324-5841
      Friday evenings...11 pm till Midnight Eastern Time

      April 4- Dr. Martin Luther King

      April 11- Conspiracy Theory Round Table ( 2 Hour Show )

      April 18- Soul Mates

      April 25- Christianity

      May 2- The Necronomicon ( & The Writings of
      H.P. Lovecraft )

      May 9- Music ( Showcasing new performers in any
      genre )

      ~ 2 spots are still available for musical guests on May
      2 ~
      Any kind of music is fine !!!

      Love and Peace, The staff of The Psychic Cocktail
      Hour.....