Hot Drumming this Weekend at The DrumRoom! - Arlington, MA USA

  • Alan Tauber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Drummers,

      Wow, it's been a long Winter! However, this weekend is a great time to take
      a break from the mundane and learn some traditional drumming techniques and
      rhythms while having a great time playing in community. I do hope you can
      join us.

      In rhythm spirit,
      Alan

      Friday Night – 7PM – 9PM

      Djembe Technique Workshop
      with Audrey and Alan

      You CAN really learn to play musical sounds and add some speed to your
      playing too! Join us for a really fun night of drumming at our DrumRoom in
      Arlington. Limit 15. Register online, call or email us! Bring a tuned djembe
      or use one of ours.

      Saturday Afternoon – Noon and 3PM

      Dunun Drumming Workshop
      with Alan Tauber

      If you have ever experienced the powerful rhythms of the 3 dunun and the
      playful interaction and melody they make, you will have a great time at our
      afternoon workshop. Limit 10 for each level. Beginners and Intermediates
      welcome. Online registration at http://www.drumconnection.com Dunun drums
      and sticks provided. (almost filled!)

      We're at The DrumRoom! Directions, Map etc on the website.

      http://www.drumconnection.com
      781-316-8068
      info@...

      Got kids?
      Coming – KIDS DRUMMING CLASS – Register today! Limited to 12
      Info at our website under Beginner Classes.