Straight FLAVA: A night with RhapsodE

  • the_legalbeat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18 6:22 AM
      If you missed the flava, get your taste buds ready and tune in to last
      night's interview on "IN THE KNOW with Tony Reeves, Esq." as I was
      joined by my special co-host, Jian "Cool Papa" Beckford as we conducted
      our special monthly artistic segment titled "COOL PAPA's MUSIC
      PLAYHOUSE". http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intheknow
      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intheknow>

      Last night, we had the honor and pleasure of spending time talking to
      and listening to the sounds, expression, and pleasures of the phenomenal
      Spoken Soulstress, RhapsodE.

      This lovely young lady (who is also another Exquisite Alpha Kappa Alpha
      woman) dazzled us with her deep perspective and thought provoking
      lyrics. Keep your ears to the ground for this young lady. She's doing
      thangs!!

      Please encourage any other Artistic women of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority,
      Inc. to contact me as we showcase this devasating sisters from January
      2008 to December 2008.

      Thanks!

      Anthony Reeves, Esq.
      http://www.anthonyreeves.com <http://www.anthonyreeves.com/>