New on "Likembe": Abdullah Ibrahim, Ethiopian Soul, Somali Funk

  • beadlejp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Friends:

      Recent postings on my audioblog, "Likembe": A rare unreleased solo
      concert by Abdullah Ibrahim, recorded live at the Smithsonian
      Institution in 1985, and a magnificent recording by the Ethiopian
      singer Kuku Sebsebe.

      In addition, my post "Somali Mystery Funk" has been upgraded with more
      information about the group Iftin, information on the song titles and
      lyrics, and better-quality sound files.

      Please feel free to drop in!

      http://likembe.blogspot.com/

      John B.