Now Available: Mamady Keita's book, A Life for the Djembe

  • bangadrum_com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      The 5th Edition of Mamady Keita's outstanding book "A Life for the
      Djembe" is back in stock at Bang a Drum. You can order online at
      www.bangadrum.com (www bangadrum com) or call us at 800-495-1109 and
      we will ship it out to you immediately.

      The book is in English and still has all the parts for about 60 West
      African rhythms with the excellent instructional CD, plus photos that
      weren't in previous editions. It's been a long wait and we're so glad
      to have this book available again! Order yours today.

      Best,
      Chris

      Chris Reid
      Bang a Drum