New on "Likembe": Classic Syliphone Recording, "Pre-Fest Lagos '77"

  • beadlejp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Dear Friends:

      I have recently posted at my blog, "Likembe," the entire contents of
      "Pre-Festival Lagos 77" (Syiliphone SLP 63), a wonderful LP from
      Guinea that has never been available on CD. It features the
      little-heard groups Tele-Jazz, Nimba de N'Zerekore, Simandou Jazz and
      Sonsornet Rythme. A classic from the Golden Age of Guinean music!

      http://likembe.blogspot.com/

      John B.