NYC:New Year's African Dance celebration

  • Dionne Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Greetings African Dance Community!

      If you thought this year in African dance could not get any better -
      think again! TAZIAInc, your new pan-African arts marketing company, is
      producing a New Year's African Dance celebration like no other!
      Forward this email to your distribution lists and invite all of your
      friends to join in on the celebration!

      THE NEW YORK NEW YEAR'S AFRICAN DANCE FESTIVAL

      DEC 29 - JAN 1, 2008

      Join us for the BIGGEST New York New Year's celebration in African
      dance history!

      18 African Dance Workshops -
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivals.html#Information_Links>
      Pre-Registration is NOW OPEN!

      December 29, 2007 - Jan 1, 2008 - New York City Center

      Learn the latest moves from world renowned African dance instructors
      at the spacious New York City Center studios!
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivals.html> View the complete dance
      workshop schedule and pre-register online at discounted prices!

      African Dance Concert -
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivals.html#AfricanDanceConcert>
      Buy Concert Tickets NOW!

      December 30, 2007, 8:30pm - Peter Norton Symphony Space

      Watch master African dance teachers from Africa and the US light up
      the stage at the Peter Norton Symphony Space as they come together in
      a powerful theatrical production choreographed by
      <http://www.papendiaye.com/> Pape N'Diaye! See which
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivalartists.html>
      performing artists are already on the list!

      Become a Festival Sponsor -
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivalsponsorship.html>
      Advertise with us TODAY!

      Expand your global reach. Invest in pan-African arts!

      Our Festival participants would like to know more about your company's
      products and services! Gain access to this thriving, global market niche!
      Add your company's web link to the TAZIA Inc. website, hang banners at
      our festival locations, and post ads in our festival and concert
      programs to increase your company's visibility within the emerging
      pan-African arts industry! Follow the link to see more
      <https://www.taziainc.com/festivalsponsorship.html> sponsorship benefits!

      Find out more! Visit:

      <http://www.taziainc.com/> www.taziainc.com

      <https://www.taziainc.com/emailist.html> Join the TAZIA Email List!
      Stay informed. Never miss a beat!

      Questions? Email <mailto:info@...> info@....

      Copyright 2007. Tazia Inc. All rights reserved