FW: 18th anniversary of the great bandleader of TPOK Jazz Franco Luambo Makiadi

  • Jos Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11 10:29 AM
      Today it's 18 years, since Franco Luambo Makiadi, bandleader of Africa's
      most popular rumba orchestra died.
      The musical heritage of Le Grand Maitre Franco Luambo Makiadi is known
      among
      all music lovers around the globe.
      Today when All Gore and the IPPC got their Nobel Price for their
      enviromental actions for stopping the Climate Change due to our energy
      waste
      and enviroment polution, we can thru the internet enjoy the music of the
      globe, the best music around.
      Here's a link to various songs by Le TPOK Jazz led by Le Grand Maitre
      Franco, whose heritage is kept alive by the orchestras Bana OK de Lutumba
      and Odemba and Banda OK Rumba All Stars.
      http://www.nzibo.com/melody.html
      check on www.youtube.com various videos with Franco & TPOK Jazz, Malage de
      Lugendo, Odemba