Afro Juju Musician: Elyman

  • dare elijah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Good day sir,
      My name is elijah jayeoba,am a afro juju musician from Nigeria.i will like to work with you and my stage name is ELYMAN AND HIS ALPHA BOY Z BAND. Am a member of my space.com and also a member of African music.I like you to promote my music.This is my contact address
      BLOCK200 FLAT3
      AMUWO ODOFIN
      HOUSING ESTATE
      MILE2 LAGOS,NIGERIA