Chart report on nessmp3.com

  • Rob Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      Post Belladrum Festival Nessmp3.com charts

      by medicinemusic, posted 26/08/07 19:15:34
      <http://www.nessmp3.com/music/bands/179/Blog_Belladrum_acts_on_Ness.php> >
      Belladrum acts on Ness

      Post Belladrum Ness charts

      The top listened to tracks this month on nessmp3.com are Blou and Lisa Haley
      both Zydeco acts WOW!!, doubtless because they both did wonderful Belladrum
      Festival www.tartanheartfestival.co.uk related sets in the fringe (Blou)
      and Belladrum its self for Lisa, but interesting none the less that
      Cajun/Zydeco has such an impact on this community, I think we better go
      invite some more Cajuns act to nessmp3 and to Belladrum next year to I

      Then Reggae at number 3 with ness perennially Man at the Window splitting
      other Belladrum acts Drew Nelson (with two in the top ten "go Drew") and
      Rory McLeod.

      Belladrum 2007 acts dominate the Video Chart too but are them selves
      dominated by Roberto Cassani's wonderful potting shed performance (Stand
      clear to the geetar!!!) with just about twice as many hits and downloads as
      any other video this month, Tiny Dancers and Seasick Steve from 2006 still
      holding their own against the new crop this year.

      Looking forward to more videos going up next month and tracking the success
      of more new submissions here on www.nessmp3.com .

      Rob Ellen

      Peace, Health & Happiness
      Event Management/Publicist/Tour organiser/Music Marketing/Radio DJ/Music Fan

      <http://www.medicinemusic.co.uk/> http://www.medicinemusic.co.uk