Nor CA WKSHP: Moustapha Bangoura tour

  • Leah Schuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Please see the below message from Joti regarding the upcoming Bay Area/Northern California tour of master Guinean dancer Moustapha Bangoura. He is definitely one of Guinea's most exciting dancers so we're fortunate to have this opportunity to learn from him. See below for info...

      http://www.lebagatae.com/

      -----------------------------------

      Hi Everyone,

      Moustapha Bangoura, former member of Les Ballets Africains, will be in the Bay Area in just 2 weeks!!!! His schedule is as follows:

      Sunday, Sept. 1st
      4:30-6pm
      Malonga Center
      1428 Alice St.
      Oakland
      (this is Alseny's usual class)

      Monday, Sept. 2nd
      7:15-8:45pm
      32 Otis St.
      San Francisco
      get directions at citydance.org
      (this is Naby's usual class)

      Both of these locations are BART accessible, so no worries about the Bay Bridge closure!

      Saturday, Sept. 8th
      11:30-1pm
      418 Front St.
      Santa Cruz

      Sunday, Sept. 9th
      11:30pm-1pm
      418 Front St.
      Santa Cruz

      He'll be teaching a class in Davis and/or Chico as well, so as soon as I find out the details I'll send an email so you can take advantage of having this Master Teacher so close to where we live!

      Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in class!

      Joti

      http://www.lebagatae.com/