Nor CA: Mariama Basse & Riche Faye Workshops

  • Leah Schuller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      1 ADDITIONAL CLASS ADDED! ~ PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

      Just a reminder that Mariama & Riche's workshops are beginning TOMORROW...Also, we have added an additional class on Friday evening (details below). Hope to see you there!
      ~Danielle
      ____________ _________ _________ ______

      Khaley Adouna Productions Presents...
      WEST AFRICAN DANCE W/ MARIAMA BASSE & RICHE FAYE
      drummers: Samba Guisse, Mbor Faye, Ibou Ngom, and more!

      $15 Oakland & Sacramento Workshops
      $12-$15 Sliding Scale @ Santa Cruz

      Thursday May 17
      8-9:30PM
      Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts
      Dimensions Dance Studio
      1428 Alice Street, Oakland

      *****Friday May 18****(Additional Class)
      8-9:30PM
      Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts
      1428 Alice Street, Oakland

      Saturday May 19
      3-4:30PM
      Sierra 2 Center for the Community & Arts
      2791 24th Street, Sacramento

      Sunday May 20
      2:30-4PM
      Hand 2 Hand Martial Arts Center
      5680 San Pablo Avenue, Oakland
      *(Cross street is Stanford Avenue)
      ~Sorry folks...I couldn't make it a 2 hr class as intended :(

      Monday May 21
      7:45-9:15PM
      The 418 Project
      418 Front Street, Santa Cruz