FW:Syliphone vinyl required for new Sterns CDs

  • Graeme Counsel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      I am currently sourcing original Syliphone vinyl recordings for two
      forthcoming compact discs to be released by Sterns. Both CDs will be
      double CDs and will feature Balla et ses Balladins and Keletigui et
      ses Tambourinis. I have received vinyl from many collectors but still
      require the following discs -

      SYL 513 Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. Kesso / Chiquita
      SYL 514 Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. I boyein-boyein / Tambourinis
      sax parade
      SYL 515 Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. Quinzan / Il tomatero
      SYL 516 Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. Banankoro / La loma de belen
      SYL 517B Balla et ses Balladins. Vacillon
      SYL 519B Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. Guajira con tumbao
      SYL 522A Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. N'nadia (May be "Nadia" from
      SLP 23)
      SYL 524B Keletigui et ses Tambourinis. Mi corazon
      SYL 547B Pivi et ses Balladins. Como cocina et la corda
      SYL 572 Balla et ses Balladins. Hafia / Wilikabo

      You may be aware of my previous collaborations with Sterns which saw
      the release of "Bembeya Jazz National. The Syliphone Years", in 2004.
      I am currenty working on "Authenticite. Guinean Orchestras 1965 -
      1980", which will be out in a few weeks. I also manage my web site
      "Radio Africa" - http://www.radioafrica.com.au - which features many
      discographies and information on West African music.

      If you have any of the above discs in VG++ or at least VG+ condition,
      or know someone who has, please contact me at
      graeme@...

      Thanks,

      Graeme
    • Morris Kanneh
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        I am interested in you collections whenever you are done with them. Please let me know who will be selling them. Again what is the address of your website?

        M. Sekou Kanneh
        Philadelphia.

      • Contÿffffe9 Mohamed
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2007
          Hi Morris, they call me wolara because I may satisfy you from Guinea conakry. and with anyother from west Africa Unfortunately, I don't have a website yet.The next time I may send you some photos of my workshop.

          Morris Kanneh <morris_kanneh@...> a écrit : I am interested in you collections whenever you are done with them. Please let me know who will be selling them. Again what is the address of your website?

          M. Sekou Kanneh
          Philadelphia.