Re: Malaika chords

  • parsa9@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
      Deolindo, If I could get the music, that would be fantastic. I've
      heard of Band in the Box software, but I've never used it. I would
      assume there is a "preferences" item in one of the menus, such as
      "edit". If all else fails, do what I do in sticky computer
      situations... take a screen shot and post an image on the internet.

      So, you are in East Timor? I hope everything is getting better in your
      country. I pray that it will become an island paradise, and that
      everyone will be able to live there in harmony.

    • parsa9@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
        [snip]
        > I was lucky enough to have a Kenyan lady here who
        > told me the exact words.
        [/snip]

        I believe that these are the words to Malaika:

        Malaika, nakupenda Malaika.
        Malaika, nakupenda Malaika.
        Nami nifanyeje, kijana mwenzio,
        Nashindwa na mali sina, we,
        Ningekuoa Malaika.
        Nashindwa na mali sina, we,
        Ningekuoa Malaika.

        Pesa zasumbua roho yangu
        Pesa zasumbua roho yangu
        Nami nifanyeje, kijana mwenzio,
        Nashindwa na mali sina, we,
        Ningekuoa Malaika.
        Nashindwa na mali sina, we,
        Ningekuoa Malaika.

        Kidege, hukuwaza kidege.
        Kidege, hukuwaza kidege.
        Nami nifanyeje, kijana mwenzio,
        Nashindwa na mali sina, we,
        Ningekuoa kidege. (or "Ningekuoa Malaika")