Acoustic South Africa

  • prswyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      hi

      i am trying to muster support for workshops in south africa in natural
      settings, mainly acoustic guitar, percussion and traditional
      instruments, if you feel the same, let me know,

      strength in numbers!

      petrus van wyk

    • dare elijah
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hello prswyk,my name is elyman,chairman of elyman and
        his alpha boys band.Am interested in your event.I want
        to be one of your guess artist from nigeria.I play
        traditional music.Juju music in africa pattern.I will
        be expecting your reply.

        --- african_music@yahoogroups.com <prswyk@...>
        wrote:
        > hi
        >
        > i am trying to muster support for workshops in south
        africa in natural
        > settings, mainly acoustic guitar, percussion and
        traditional
        > instruments, if you feel the same, let me know,
        >
        > strength in numbers!
        >
        > petrus van wyk
      • Deolindo Casimiro
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
          >From: "prswyk" <prswyk@...>

          >i am trying to muster support for workshops in south africa in natural
          >settings, mainly acoustic guitar, percussion and traditional
          >instruments, if you feel the same, let me know,
          >
          >strength in numbers!
          >
          >petrus van wyk

          Petrus, count me in. I play some guitar myself and I'm living in Newlands
          and working in Midrand. But I can travel anywhere in SA.

          Deolindo Chongolola