Benefit gig in London, UK March

  • grant smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      I want to book some live music for a night at the Spitz, London, in
      March. The night is to benefit a new London-Tanzania charity working on
      sexual and reproductive health. We're interested in African, especially
      E African and particularly Tanzanian musicians. If you're available or
      if you can recommend people who are, we'd be very happy to hear from
      you

      thanks

      grant

      Grant Smith

      48 Maxted Road London SE15 4LF UK
    • ANTHONY KALUME

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
          hi Tony

          we're set with somebody now for the Spitz date

          thanks

          grant