Oakland, CA:Diamano Coura, Malonga Center: 25 Nov 2006

  • diamanoc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 5:54 PM
      Diamano Coura would like for you to spread the word about its upcoming
      rep concert at the Malonga Center on November 25 @ 8pm, and 26 @ 3pm.
      This is one of our most exciting show, because it combines theater,
      dance, spoken word, song, history, to take a look at the transition
      that Africans have gone through, ranging from life in Africa, life as
      slaves in the Americas, transformation of colonialism, and the affect
      of Westernization on Africa. Our production is themed "JUSAT" -
      Past, Present, and Future. This is a re-creation of a premier for
      Diamano Coura. Any changes or questions, please let me know.

      Thanks for your continued support and promotion.

      Naomi Diouf
      Artistic Director