Gele (African Headwrap) Classes begins, Atlanta, GA, USA

  • news@shebafoods.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      *October 1, 2006*

      *Cooking Classes <http://www.shebafoods.com/cooking.htm>
      *
      Learn exotic dishes from Senegal
      Nigeria
      Cameroon
      Egypt
      Ethiopia
      &
      South Africa

      Get history about each country, its people and culture.
      Can't attend? No problem!
      DVDs will be available for purchase after cooking segments.

      *Flavors of Africa
      * <http://www.flavorsofafrica.com/>
      *Postponed to 2007*

      *Buy tickets Today at the APEX Museum <http://www.apexmuseum.org/>
      or online at www.flavorsofafrica.com/marketplace.asp
      click on Headwraps or
      Sheba Gourmet and Gifts 770.981.1000
      3420D East Ponce De Leon Ave
      Scottdale (Decatur/Clarkston I-285 exit 40) 30079
      * <http://www.shebafoods.com/detail.aspx?ID=77>

      *Learn the history of this Wearable Art while practicing techniques in
      creating unique Masterpieces. A Hands-On class.

      Gele Classes
      Sat. Oct. 14
      Sat. Nov. 11
      Sat. Dec. 9

      1pm - 3pm

      At the
      APEX Museum <http://www.apexmuseum.org/>
      404. 523.2739
      135 Auburn Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30303*

      *2nd Saturdays of every Month
      1pm - 3pm
      $30 Cost includes admission to the Apex Museum

      Gele fabric at an
      additional cost
      $25 - $50
      Bring the
      Gele Fabric
      if you have it.
      *

      *
      Sheba Foods is your credible uncomplicated channel
      to the African Continent!*
      If you have information on history and wrapping techniques, please email
      it to textile@....
      If you offer this service and would like a listing on our website, email
      info@....
      If you sell the Gele fabrics and you wish to market it through us on
      consignment, email info@... update your
      subscription, please
      click here <http://www.shebafoods.com/showmemysubscriptions.asp>