WANTED: A Qualified agent/promoter

  • ANTHONY KALUME
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hello!
      I present a group of well established Kenyan artists who wish to break into the mainstream western market .
      To enable some of them to be sighned on by one of the top labels
      This entails the re-mixing of already popular tunes in a state of the art studio to compete in the vibrant pop scene.
      To organise concerts and PR material.
      And generally to give guidance to the mushrooming talent in abundance within the whole of the East African region.
      For more info.
      Ahsante sana