New Member

  • Giovanni Andreani
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hello
      I'm an Italian musician, i compose and conduct a choir.
      I'm looking for the music score of the Missa Luba, wich I have
      heard performed by the Muungano National Choir, in Milan.
      Could any one please help me?
      Thank you

      Giovanni Andreani
    • Morris Kanneh
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 14, 2004
        My name is Morris Sekou Kanneh, I am a Liberia from the
        Mandingo tribe.Though I love West African musics, but my
        favorite musics are from Zaire. I have tried through out my
        life to keep on top musics from Zaire. I have achives of
        Congolies music ranging from the 60s to present. But over
        all I love all African music and I am interested in
        discussing them along with other and that is why I am glad
        that I found this group.

        Since I just enrolled, I will wait to see the direction of
        the discussion.

        Morris Sekou Kanneh
      • idowala
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 15, 2004
          Welcome Morris, there's Kanda Bongo Man Womad 2002 video
          footage here:

          http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/world/womad2002/biog_man.shtml

          Yumi

          --- In african_music@yahoogroups.com, "Morris Kanneh"