Guinean Djembe Troup Video Clip Posted Online from Mali...

  • rootsyrecords
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      I just posted an incredible video clip from the International Festival
      of Percussion in Bamako, Mali. The video was taken last night. I
      thought folks on the list would enjoy watching this. The Guinean
      drummers were full of energy and incredible showmanship! Awesome to
      watch. Here is the link:

      http://www.rootsyrecords.com/HtmlFiles/djembevideo.htm

      Enjoy!
      Jeremy