2nd Annual Celebrating African Motherhood 2006 Gala : May 13th 2006. Join us!

  • Moderator Matto
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Lenscrafters E-mailAfrikTownCrier Promo...
      ..using the "MOUSEGONG"

      Dear Friends of Africa
      2nd Annual Celebrating African Motherhood 2006 Gala (CAM)
      The Highly Anticipated Black Tie Soiree
      Honoring Distinguished Women of African Descent Is Back!!
      May 13th 2006, 6-7:30pm Cocktail hour, 7:30-11pm banquet
      Greenbelt Marriot, 6700 Ivy Lane Greenbelt MD

      HOSTED BY
      ANGELIQUE SHOFAR OF "AFRICA MEETS AFRICA"
      AFRICAN INDEPENDENT TELEVISION'S OYIZA ADABA

      Guest Speakers: Fistula Foundation & UNDPA

      VIEW FLYER: http://www.geoffreyolisa.com/nenyeflyer.htm
      Press Release: www.nenyeproductions.com/press.pdf
      website: www.nenyeproductions.com

      Held annually, in conjunction with Mother's Day, CAM is the ONLY black tie soiree founded to honour the achievements and contributions of Women of African descent. CAM also raises awareness and funds for specific issues affecting African women. The 2006 issue is Obstetric Fistula; an injury of childbearing amongst underage women.
      Partnering Charity: Fistula Foundation. Fundraising proceeds will be donated to the Addis Ababa Hospital, to operate on fistula victims.

      HONOREES:
      President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia,
      Pastor Mrs. Chrys Johnson, Bethel World Outreach Church International,
      Jackie Kakembo, President, African and American Women's Association,
      Dr. Chinwe Effiong, Africare's Regional Director, East & Anglophone Africa
      Mrs. Rose Mensah, CEO, NINA Food International

      WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU???
      Premium Live Entertainment,
      Exquisite International Cuisine, Awards Presentations,
      Haute Couture Exhibition, Gift bags,
      Come and mingle with Africa's creme de la creme!

      Attendees: All friends of Africa, P.G County Executives, Diplomatic Corps, African Society of The World Bank, international leaders in the corporate, congressional, diplomatic, and social communities.

      International Media attendance by :
      African Independent Television, Global Woman Magazine, OBE TV, Voice of America, Africa Meets Africa, All Africa.Com, Africa World Beat, Gold Star Herald, Tiro Magazine

      For Info/Tickets/Press Passes call:
      Nenye Njoku: 410 375 7626, Keke Bongos-Ikwue: 240 338 6824
      Ewurabena Mills-Robertson: 443 655 0313, Klubo Subah: 443 621 3512
      PLEASE HAVE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE CALL FOR A GROUP DISCOUNT.
      BE ADVENTUROUS...DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR MOTHERS DAY!

      NenyéProductions
      The Fistula Foundation
      OBE TV AMERICA
      Africa & World Beat 88.9FM
      Gold Star Herald Newspaper, Atlanta
      Milani Cosmetics
      National Miss Ebone U.S.A.

      AfrikTownCrier
      Promos...

      We did not invent the Gong or the Mouse, just the "MOUSEGONG"

      AfrikTownCrier
      ...using the Mouse to hit the GONG!

      AMEX Digital! Reliable and best Telephone rates to Africa
      Get PIN-less Access

      IZOGN MOVIES
      Why go to the Movies, when the Movie can come to you? Click below...

      Two new Books by
      Catherine Aniebonam

      Join us for the official Launching
      on April 29, 2006
      at Arlington TX

      Give your Events, Products or Services the announcement it deserves.
      Use our e-Blast!
      We have the largest network of eGroups in the world.
      .

      Advertise, Promote, and Get-the-Word-out on your next event using colorful e-Flyer via our worldwide Email Blast!!!
      Contact us. call: 301-651-9309 or AfrikTownCrier@...

      If you do not wish to receive our community notices , event announcements and special offers, please send your request to Moderator Matto AfrikGroups@...

      Please forward to your Email lists.

      Join us! Subscribe to AfrikTownCrier-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      AfriKTownCrier - 'An all-African Information Hub' ...The African Village 'Town Crier'

      The AfriKTownCrier is a wire service setup to forward information to our African community worldwide.

      We seek information for the purpose of sharing through the net.

      If the PUBLICITY of your information is important to you, then BLAST it out to the world through our network.

      We are here to serve you to our best ability.
      Watchout for upcoming announcements.....

      Thanks.

      Moderator Matto
      AfriKTownCrier