Sell Your Music In Japan

  • Music Forte - Japan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hello,

      Welcome to Music Forte, where we promote independent artists and their music. Music Forte is proud to announce that we are expanding to the Japan market. Please read our entire update for more details.

      From your friends at Music Forte - "It's all about the Music"
      --> http://www.musicforte.com

      Forgot your password? http://www.musicforte.com/forget_password_frm.php

      Establish Your Music Presence In Japan

      Many members have told us in the past that they would like to be able to distribute their music to the market in Japan. It shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, Japan is the world's 2nd largest economy and is a booming internet market.

      Music Forte staff have spent 9 years building personal relationships with contacts in the Japanese music and television industry that can make this niche service a tremendous success. We're thrilled that we can share it with you!

      Before we make this service available for everyone, we are ONLY going to allow the first 20 members to take advantage of this incredible opportunity. Of course you will get the most attention, as we will be working closely with these members to see that this program is a success in every way.

      --> http://www.musicforte.com

      Here is what will be included:

      - All benefits of our current Gold Plan (webspace, radio promotion and much more!) http://www.musicforte.com/gold_member.php
      - Additional member page (professionally translated to Japanese). We will not use software for these translations. They simply do not present an accurate translation with foreign characters. Music Forte will translate your emotion and personality - not just your words.
      - Inclusion of your CD at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.jp, Froogle and Music Mart.
      - Promotion of your CD and tour (if applicable) through well-known Japanese publications that distribute in the Osaka area (the 2nd largest city in Japan). The publications have readerships that actively participate in the independent music scene.
      - Your CD will be warehoused and distributed in Japan.
      - Your Music Forte member page will be optimized for Japanese search engines by an expert in SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
      - Booking for your band in Japan - available for members who plan to travel to Japan (should you need a bilingual guide to help you find your way around, we will provide this service for an additional fee).

      This is available NOW to the first 20 people for a one-time price of $250. Because this is a new and exciting offer, we are providing a special discount promotion. Sign up for this service within the next 24 hours and pay only $197.

      This low price will not last! The value of these services normally cost between two and five thousand dollars. Music Forte is providing these incredible service for this low price because we enjoy our work! And with that, you can expect the best service and trust you'll find anywhere.

      You will have toll-free phone support available to you 5 days a week and a professional team that is efficient and proven in their field of expertise with the Japanese market and Music Business.

      Don't wait. This service is currently only available to the first 20 people who reply. Additionally, the promotional discount will only last for 24 hours. Secure your spot now by sending payment via PayPal at paypal@...

      Or call our toll-free number during normal business hours at (888) 659-2867. All major credit cards are accepted and can be taken over the phone.

      Music Forte Inc.
      support@...

      Music Forte Inc. Headquarters
      11363 Churchill Dr.