Re: [african_music] Looking to hire an Authentic African Performing Group in the US

  • Peter Gitau
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2006
      Sorry, it is North Manchester, Indiana, USA. Will be
      glad to know of other groups in the vicinity. Thank
      you.

      --- adriano de sousa <zoukme4eva@...> wrote:

      > Peter is this Manchester , where? england? I'm based
      > in London and have contact with people who are
      > bringing a group from ghana, if you are in England
      > this might suite you quite well. If it's elsewhere
      > we could discuss opportunities in the future.
      > Regards Adriano
      >
      > Peter Gitau <pen65@...> wrote:
      >
      > Are you in the US or able to make your own
      > arrangements without asking me to pay for
      > international travel? What are your costs?

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Peter Gitau
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2006
        PLease get in touch with me at 260-982-5276. I am in
        the process of nailing a group for this event. My
        College is in NOrth Manchester, Indiana, USA.

        http://mail.yahoo.com