from Uganda

  • Ronald Muwanga
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi David,
      Following your communication about your desire to organise a music concert to fundraise for your organisation.

      I am a Ugandan male citizen based in Uganda and have have so far recorded three songs of which they are a contemnporary Lugsnda (my language) song, potraying the beauty of an African lady, A Hip Hop english song potraying the challenges faced by the African continent and the a french gospel song.

      I very willing to assist in the fundraising events.

      Hope to hear from you soon,
      Ronnie

      " My name is David Wright and I am looking to organise an African Music
      Festival in the North West of England. The purpose of this is primarily
      as a fundraising event for our charity www.missionmalawi.co.uk. I am
      very interested to hear more about the bands that you refer to.
      wrightddv@... "