Re: Travel to Africa

  • Stephen Conroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 9:58 AM
      Re: Travel to Africa

      I am planning a trip to Africa and am very interested in African music
      and percussion. Are there any travel operators that would specialize
      in organizing that sort of tour?

      Any suggestions as to where to go?

      Yaya Diallo: Musician, Author, Teacher of African Music & Dance, Chemist and Guide to Mali regularly leads "The Healing Drum Tour" to Mali.

      For details see Yaya Diallo / Healing Drum Tours at http://onzourecords.proboards32.com

      Yaya Diallo can be contacted at 502-459-0902

      Stephen Conroy, Producer/Publisher
      Yaya Diallo's Traditional & Contemporay West African Music
      Onzou Records, http://www.onzou.com

      Feature Article: http://www.musicdish.com/mag?id=8801
      News, reviews & information: http://onzourecords.proboards32.com