Re: [african_music] Any Distributor from Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and Sierra Leone Here?

  • IMAGE RECORDS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2005
      hi,
      would also want 2 know ur address in Ghana, would be coming down there, would also want to know how u hope to distribute, what ur network is like and also how publicty is like there in Ghana. would send u some tracks of the up coming album 2 u.
      Thanks
      ERIBENNE

      Davis Ollennu <davisnii@...> wrote:
      Let me know more about your cd's so that I can help u with the distribution in Ghana.

      Davis

    • IMAGE RECORDS
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
        Hi,
        its a afro-hiphop Cd, from nigeria pls we are starting publicty soon need ur office address, so we can send u a copy of the cd, our website is still under construction so u can,t be able to listen to it there. pls reply us soon.
        ERIBENNE
        IMAGE RECORDS