Re: [african_music] Re: Seeking music promoters

  • Williametta Saydee
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2005
      ABN is seeking to connect with all African musicians, promoters, producers,
      etc, so as to be able to network on broadcasting African music on our
      network.

      Please feel free to contact me directly at ABN AMERICA at 651-482-0806.

      Also, you can visit us at www.abnamerica.com.

      Williametta Piso Saydee
      Director of Administration
      African Broadcasting Network-America
      Direct: 651-482-0806
      Main: 651-482-0740
      Fax: 651-482-0742
      www.abnamerica.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2005
        For info on Ghanaian musicians you cam always rely on Ghana music.com
        _____