CD's of old African music

  • peagre
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      I am trying to find CD reissues of old African music -- before 1980.
      Does anybody know of a list of the reissues that might be available?

      Thanks very much.
    • Edwin Basiime
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Hello

        If you are interested in Old African Music you can try
        Sterns Music at www.sternsmusic.com. They stock a
        wide range of new and old African music CDs and you
        can listen to samples before you buy.

        Regards

        Edwin