Re: [african_music] AFRICAN CIRCUS PERFORMERS

  • Ronald Muwanga
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hi Stephan,

      I am a Ugandan male citizen, aged 27 yrs, a journalist by profession but have entered the music industry thus have rcorded three songs so far, one a luganda contemporary song, a swhaili ragga songs and a french gospel song.

      Curently, I have composed and written more than 40 songs waiting to be produced although I have recorded four songs so far.

      My aim of writing to you is to ask you team up with me hence be my promoter to see my success in music.

      I am now planning to shoot a music video for my hitting song "Omukyala W'Africa" literally translatted as "An African lady"

      Hope to hear from you soon,
      Ronnie
      Email: mronaldh@...

      steve_huller <steve_huller@...> wrote:

      I am putting together an African Circus show and have been trying to
      reach Vicki unsuccessfully until now. Could any black or mixed circus
      performers please contact me ASAP for an opportunity in America.

      Thanks
      Stephan