Searching for recordings by Jane Agnmel and similar artists

  • jumpin_jimmy_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      I would like to find a self titled album by Jane Agnimel. It was
      issued on the French Safari Ambiance label (SAS 055).I discovered her
      on a RYKO compilation called "Out of Africa" (RCD 20059). The liner
      notes say: "Jane Angimel is from the Ivory Coast, and "Lene N'De"
      almost defines polyrhythm. Here is an ideal example of that dynamic
      mixture of old & new."

      If anyone can help me find a copy of this recording and/or recordings
      by similar artists or if anyone can inform me about record stores in
      Paris that might have this or similar albums I would be much obliged.

      Thank you,
      Jumpin' Jimmy G