UK: JJC & 419 Squad on Access (OBE TV)/ JJC & 419 Squad show

  • Ilka Schlockermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      For those of you in the UK, you can catch an exclusive interview with JJC &
      419 Squad this coming Saturday, 5 March, at 3.30pm on ACCESS TIME, a music
      programme on OBE TV (Sky TV channel 223). Should you miss it it will be
      repeated on Thursday, 10 March, at 6pm.

      Now, it¹s just a week now until our most exciting show to date: On Thursday,
      10 March, JJC, Smokey, S.O. Simple and M.P. will be performing with a FULL
      LIVE BAND for the very first time (plus special guests Kween, D¹banj,
      Danielle Senior and Stylo G). Don¹t miss this exclusive show ­ get your
      tickets NOW! Please note, we will be on stage 7.45pm SHARP ­ you don¹t want
      to miss any of our set. The show is part of the 3rd LONDON AFRICAN MUSIC
      FESTIVAL which takes place at the South Bank from 8 March until 16 April.
      This in turn is part of AFRICA REMIX, a major season of visual and
      performing arts, featuring artists, musicians and performers from across the
      continent and the Diaspora, and a major highlight of the London-wide
      celebration AFRICA 05. Here is all the information about our show:

      Claude Deppa Group with guest vocalists Rachel Magoola, Paulina Oduro &
      Ayinke Martins
      With exclusive support by
      JJC & 419 Squad with full live band
      Thursday, 10 March 2005, 7:45 pm
      Queen Elizabeth Hall (Royal Festival Hall, Belvedere Road, South Bank,
      London SE1 8XX; nearest tube Waterloo)
      Tickets: £15.00/ £17.50/ £20.00
      Booking Fee: £1.50/ Members: 75p
      Box Office: 0870 401 8181
      More information:
      The 3rd London African Music Festival -
      http://africaremix.org.uk/main/series/94.html?section==contemporary&file==inde
      x&month==&week=http://www.aeorg.com/joyfulnoise/lamf/index.htm
      Africa Remix - http://www.africaremix.org.uk/
      Africa 05 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcafrica/africa05/index.shtml
      Claude Deppa Group/ JJC & 419 Squad on 10 March -
      http://africaremix.org.uk/main/events/115881.html?section==contemporary&file=index&d=&m==3&y= 05

      We hope to see many of our fans in the audience so please come down to
      support us and get to see a great show!

      ILKA

      ++++++
      Ilka Schlockermann

      BACKBONE MUSIC
      PO Box 31876
      London SE17 2ZB
      UK

      EMAIL: ilka@...
      WEB: http://www.jjc2uk.com

      Check out JJC¹s African hip-hop column on BBC Radio 3¹s AFRICA ON YOUR
      STREET web site:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/africaonyourstreet/jjc.shtml